Tuesday, December 15, 2009

 

rays of light


rays of light, originally uploaded by cathurynn.

I haven't posted in a while I know. I've had things to do! I don't do half as much as some people I know, but some days I manage to do quite a few things. Today, for example, I worked, spent five hours at my grandparents' house writing their Christmas cards and having dinner with them. Now I'm home writing my own Christmas cards. (I've barely made a dent. And Paula and Maggie, if you're reading this, let me know if the ink is smudged on yours when you get it. I might have chosen a bad pen.) I'm also trying to do a load of laundry so that I don't smell bad when I go to work tomorrow. Always a good idea. Spreading bad smells is not an approved method of spreading holiday cheer.


Comments:
There were a few letters where the ink rubbed, but I wouldn't say it was a bad pen - looks fine to me! And the picture on the postcard makes Christmas feel warm and hopeful!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?