Tuesday, January 27, 2009

 

365/365 - Jan 12


365/365 - Jan 12, originally uploaded by cathurynn.

January 12th was the last day of my Project365 since I started on January 13 of last year. The project technically was 366 days since last year was a leap year and I didn't want to just stop a day early because of that. If you're curious about the project as a whole, just click on the photo to follow it back to my flickr and you'll be able to click on the 365 set to see all of them. I could like to the set from here, but I'm way too lazy at the moment.

I'm not sure what my next photography project is going to be. I aim to think of one before my birthday, but if I haven't, I'll probably start another 365 on my birthday so it covers every day i'm 28. I think I'd like to try to think of something else though, so we'll see. Or maybe I'll just start the daily project and just do some other projects at the same time.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?