Sunday, November 09, 2008
finished!
When my older cousins started having babies, I started a tradition. I would crochet a baby blanket for each of their kids. I hadn't really counted on the two of them having seven total, one every year! I got a little behind. Last winter I bought this varriegated yarn and made it into a blanket that I disliked. The good thing about crochet is that you can rip it out and start over! The yarn sat, unused, in my crocheting bag for basically a whole year (maybe two, now that I think about it). A few weeks ago, I saw a blanket shaped like a star and decided that a pink star would be a good gift for an 18 month old girl. It's finished at any rate. I still need to wash it and make sure my ends haven't escaped and then take it over to their house. I hope she likes it! Now I need to buy more yarn to make what might be my last baby blanket for a while...
