Tuesday, October 28, 2008

 

276/365 - Oct 15


276/365 - Oct 15, originally uploaded by cathurynn.

It's college search time in the family again, and even though I'm not looking for a college myself, I went along on the recent visit to Notre Dame. I haven't been there except for football weekends and graduation, so I've never had time to just wander around campus at my own pace. I was hoping to separate from the family, skip the tour (since I'm not looking for colleges) and wander around campus with my camera. No such luck. I guess I could have still done it, but it rained while we were on campus. I didn't feel as much like wandering in the rain, and trying to photograph from under an umbrella isn't what I had in mind. So I took the tour, but not too many photos. Here is one taken inside the main building, looking up into the inside of the golden dome. I'd never been inside the main building before, so at least that was something new!


Comments:
College time at the T house again?! ACK! We are SO OLD!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?